Topic: Recording equipment ordered.

Well Folks, I am anxously awaiting  delivery of equipment I ordered yesterday. Ordered an Alesis multimix 8usb mixer, a Behringer Condenser mic and a Logitech Webcam.  After a singing and Playing party the other night, Alcohol was envolved, I was encourgaged to put some Vidios up on u-tube.

Bear in mind the fact that i know just enough to get my Guitar out of the case, I've followed the many post about recordings for some time and, i hope I've made the right choices to get started. I am really Dumb with Computers and electrics. Having said that I will try to get somthing up but, I may need to ask for help.  Thanks in advance LOL.    b

Re: Recording equipment ordered.

hope too see them soon bobwill,I share the same malady of not being to good with computer sofware.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

It sounds like you have about the same setup as me.  Let us know when you post some videos.  I'm excited for you.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Dino, sorry about that but, I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Pete, I like your sound a lot so I tried to follow along with what you were doing. Also, it seems that our taste in old country, Folk and soft rock is pretty much the same.   We will never catch Wayne anyway. lol    b

And we're not doing it to catch anyone anyway.  We do it for the sheer pleasure it brings us.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

6 (edited by Amit92944 2013-03-27 08:23:38)

In where I give this order? this equipment useful for me.

noise levels

if your asking where to order I would suggest making a list of the things mentioned and search on the internet for a place that sells them I think a good place to start would be Musicians Friend or Amazon just type a name on your list in the search bar and compare prices then make a decision smile

Amit92944 wrote:

In where I give this order? this equipment useful for me.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

hi bob,

i too have an alesis multimix 8 usb and i'm very happy with it, and starngely enough a logitec webcam. knock yourself out, good choice

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

We are all becoming one with our equipment. Old farts and children and watermelon wine.