Topic: chordie vs ultimate guitar

Well I decided  that since I also pull a good bit of stuff from UG that I would join and check out their forum.

Well it is litterally impossibel to follow any type of order or topic.  I tried to get into some of the threads and see was going on,, but it is just a very buisy and hodge podge site.

It really mkes me love this fourm/ site and the friends I have made her that much more!  cool

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: chordie vs ultimate guitar

Beamer I think we are more like a family of friends here.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I agree Dino!  People always say that this site's forum isn't like others.  It's so true, especially when you take a look at the other side.  People out there can be rude and pushy and have attitudes about how awesome they or their instruments are.  I LOVE Chordie!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Yeah.  The folks on this site are encouraging and humble and helpful.  I haven't participated much on UG.  They've got lots of songs there, though.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Chordie is easier to use. I have made friends here. It is first choice. I will go to ultimate guitar if I can`t find a song on here. I actually found UG first. One thing to remember. UGly starts with UG. Not Ch.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Don't much care for Ultimate Guitar's forums but I do enjoy checking here.  I also like the Acoustic Guitar Forum.  Lot's to learn from both places.

Scott
Philippians 3:13, 14
Takamine GS330S