Topic: First time in a studio for the trout today.

She went in the studio for the first time today. Her singing and playing was just fine. Did her first recording.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: First time in a studio for the trout today.

Man, that is so awesome... can't wait to hear. GO TROUT!!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Seconded!!!

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thirded.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I don`t think she realized how much work goes into making a 3-4 minute song. She handled it well and is looking forward to doing more. People ask me if I am trying to get her to live my dream. I respond by saying that I would rather have her live my dream than "Living The Dream" . If anyone knows what that expression means. It`s not a good thing to be living the dream.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

I forth it,nice going trout!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

People ask me if I am trying to get her to live my dream. I respond by saying that I would rather have her live my dream than "Living The Dream" . If anyone knows what that expression means. It`s not a good thing to be living the dream.

#1 Then the ppl who are saying that do not  know a thing about you and your daughter. They may even be a tad Jellous.

#2 Did she have fun and have a sence of Pride and Accomplishment?  If yes, then its time for a Major Kudo's to be handed out to her. (Oh give her mine!)

#3 Way to many of us are "living the dream"  so I think when someone who is doing just that, see's a young person stepping out and making a dream happen, its the first thing they say.
(Ill admit to being guilty of that once or twice, and it was not pretty having to find out how I looked after it was made clear)

So to you J3 and the Trout! KEEP ON ROCKING AND CHASING THE DREAM! (and she has a set of parents who will back her up and help her when she falls down, that is the most imortant part!)

Do we get a sample listen somehow?

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

beamer wrote:
joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

People ask me if I am trying to get her to live my dream. I respond by saying that I would rather have her live my dream than "Living The Dream" . If anyone knows what that expression means. It`s not a good thing to be living the dream.

#1 Then the ppl who are saying that do not  know a thing about you and your daughter. They may even be a tad Jellous.

#2 Did she have fun and have a sence of Pride and Accomplishment?  If yes, then its time for a Major Kudo's to be handed out to her. (Oh give her mine!)

#3 Way to many of us are "living the dream"  so I think when someone who is doing just that, see's a young person stepping out and making a dream happen, its the first thing they say.
(Ill admit to being guilty of that once or twice, and it was not pretty having to find out how I looked after it was made clear)

So to you J3 and the Trout! KEEP ON ROCKING AND CHASING THE DREAM! (and she has a set of parents who will back her up and help her when she falls down, that is the most imortant part!)

Do we get a sample listen somehow?

Thnx Scott. She has to do 10 songs. She has one done that has to be polished. I will be buying an ipod when they are available. Needless to say, I`m partial so I will buy anything sne does.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

Good for the Trout!!!! If she likes it and has fun doing it then those others can stuff it! How can you Not live vicariously thru your kids anyway.

Yes, we need a listen!!!!!!!!! I have never heard a singing trout before.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

jjj,maybe you could get us some audio or video, I for one would like too see or hear her,you must be a very proud dad.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

I don`t think she realized how much work goes into making a 3-4 minute song. She handled it well and is looking forward to doing more. People ask me if I am trying to get her to live my dream. I respond by saying that I would rather have her live my dream than "Living The Dream" . If anyone knows what that expression means. It`s not a good thing to be living the dream.

My dream for my kids is that they are wildly happy at whatever it is they decide to do.  So yeah, I want my kids to live my dream.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

If it makes you appy, do it.  That is the dream.  I think I Fifth it, if we are up to that number

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.