Topic: Can't wait

Can't wait till my playing matches my luv for my guitar

Let no talents go unused

Re: Can't wait

I can't speak for anyone else, but for me that will never happen. I will never be able to play that well. I can play some stuff and as the years go by I do get better. But never will they match, my love for guitars and playing and my talent.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

zguitar wrote:

I can't speak for anyone else, but for me that will never happen. I will never be able to play that well. I can play some stuff and as the years go by I do get better. But never will they match, my love for guitars and playing and my talent.

+1. 

I'll always be my own worst critic.  The more I play, the more I enjoy it and the better I get, but my talent will always fall short.

But, Fire art, if and when you do get to that point, I say good for you.

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

Nope I dont think my skill will ever match my love.  If it came even close I would be palying a stage, somewhere, anywhere, and not sitting at Bell Helicopter listening to Zakk Wild and dreaming.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

I've always said I have a ten thousand dollar head but hundred dollar hands.   I have a hunch I'll always be saying that.  smile

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

I could never make my guitars sound as great as I think they look.  I could own thousands of them and I would still be looking at them in the music store.  Most guitars are shaped like a beautiful woman to me. LOL

Without rock and roll, there is no music.

Now I've been in Southwest PA a whole lot, and I do not remember any women with their hips that low or their necks that long.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude