When she talks to the [A]TV [E]

[A]I worry from time to time

When I’m lying in the [E]sack

[E7]Not sure what I’d do if

She hears it talking [A]back

That’s a sight I hope I never [D]see [E]

When she talks to the [A]TV

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Re: She Talks to the TV

I like it !,I talk to my tv alot mostly word we can not use here and too do with sports or government issues.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks Dino - I figured this was an idea most people could relate to.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Great song. Creative lyrics and catchy title. I also love the harmonic shift in the chorus.

**[b]no free ads on Chordie links removed Rh[/b]

It sounds like a sad song buddy.  I like it though.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Thanks MC and Pete-

Pete, it was meant to be more tongue in cheek than sad, but I get your point. I normally keep my comments directed to the idiot box to myself but on occasion I let them out as well.

J  E  T  S

Come to think of it, I guess I yell at the tv quite often myself.  Commercials mostly.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I do more than that, but I can't compete with my wife. She did not like the song, but she admits it is spot on.

J  E  T  S

Hi Jeff,

Talking to the TV is a bit like talking to the idiots that do something stupid when we are driving. It gives a lot of satifaction but is really rather pointless smile. I do like the idea behind the song.

As usual I played it through but I struggled a little with the timing in the last two lines of the verses so I would like to hear you singing it, if you are able to get a recording done.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hey Roger - Thanks for the feedback. I have a portable recorder now so I can send you a scratch.

J  E  T  S

Thanks for the recording Jeff,

Because of the way it shows I was rushing the chord changes on those last two lines. (Tenho a cabeça de burro) lol

The quality of the recording was absolutely fine, by the way, but you would have to compress it to send the full song and a compressed recording is plenty good enough for playback on a PC's sound system. Thank you again.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

great lyrics Jeff I kind of talk to the tv too but it never answers but its good to get it out smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Russell_Harding wrote:

great lyrics Jeff I kind of talk to the tv too but it never answers but its good to get it out smile

Thanks Russ. I think talking to the TV is something most folks do, but not all vocalize. I agree that it is good to get it out.

J  E  T  S