Topic: Rolling Stones

Looks like the stones are going on tour,too celebrate 50 years toghter.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: Rolling Stones

Yeah and tix are like $700 here in Vegas. Screw that!

Thats a lot of pebbles for some old stones I would like to see one of there concerts but at those prices I will have to get satisfaction watching them on Netflix smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

I wouldn't pay $700 to watch Jesus raise the dead.  Prince just played here at a small venue (the Showbox Theater) and was getting $250 at ticket.  Still too much, even for that kind of show.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Too rich for my blood. Don't McCartney's tix go for like $1000 or more? You gotta ask, how much is for the venue and how much is for the artist?

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

I choke at 100 a ticket,    anything I can afford I have to have binoculars or they are a half inch tall.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Russell_Harding wrote:

Thats a lot of pebbles for some old stones I would like to see one of there concerts but at those prices I will have to get satisfaction watching them on Netflix smile

Good play on words there Russell.  I would not pay $700 too see them either.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I remember seeing the stones in their heyday and it cost me around £1 50p , excuse my ignorance but i guess this is about just under $2 , if the price of tickets has gone up 350% how come my wages haven`t gone up to match !!

I saw the Beatles in CLeveland, OH for $6.50 - with the Supremes and several other acts. That, of course, was 1966, their last tour.

Randy

Hank's prosepctive gutiar player said: "Mr Williams, I'm not sure I can play for you, the onliest chords I know are C D & G"
Hank repleis, after a short pause: "Well, what else is there?"

Saw the Stones in1990 was working as a roadie in the local crew, building the stage and driving the senior roadies around the sights of northumberland. A weeks work in total. They were on at St. James Park Newcastle. Greatest free gig Ive ever been to . Sorry but I think they have lost their OOmph a bit these days, and I certainly wouldnt pay £100  to see an act these days, espescially in a stadium where you would need binoculars to see them.                                                                                                                  Gav.

the chordie geordie

Way too much money.  You can't always get what you want I guess.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.