Topic: Deleting old unwanted songbooks

How can I delete old songbooks?
I just want to clean up my "songbook" area. The songbooks in question are empty, and no longer required.

Re: Deleting old unwanted songbooks

welcome here ,if you want too delete the songs go too the bottom of the song book it has a place you can do all that. If they are empty already I do not know what you can do.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks dino48, but that didn't answer my question. The songbooks I'm trying to delete are empty, and only clutter up my songbook home page. I should probably address this to the administrator.

englenap wrote:

How can I delete old songbooks?
I just want to clean up my "songbook" area. The songbooks in question are empty, and no longer required.

If you open your empty songbook you should see at the top on the right a "delete Songbook" tab. If this is missing then contact admin by email as it should be there.
ark

Thanks arkady,  I've taken your suggestion and contacted the admin.  I've got no "Delete Songbook" tab,  only "Add Songbook"

Has there been any fix to this yet?  I also want to delete a songbook and I have yet to figure out how or if I can do it.  Thanks.

Thanks for interest Dragon***.  No I haven't received a satisfactory reply that actually works, and no response from the "admin"
I don't have a "delete songbook" tab as suggested by another user, so I'm just plodding along with a cluttered songbook page. If I do get a positive response, I'll let you know.

When you click on an empty songbook, you will get this which is self explanatory:
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3814/9238494446_10026eed23_z.jpg

However you are NOT able to delete 'My songbook (0)' at all.

I have created, written about and deleted this songbook this morning just to answer your query. If it is not working for you then I am afraid that the error must lie at your end.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thank you Roger (Admin).

I swear I did not see the "Delete Songbook" before.

Please bear in mind, your dealing with a senior here.
(I wonder if I ever did reduce the songbook to "0" files)?
Whatever!

thanks again Roger

Glad I could help englenap. I thought that Ark's original explanation was OK but as there was still some confusion, well "a picture paints a thousand words" smile

Roger

B.T.W. I am a Moderator for the site. Admin is the title reserved for Per, the founder of Chordie. All e-mails addressed to admin@chordie.com go to him as he is the guy who knows about the programming that makes Chordie work.

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hi Roger
Your so right when you say a picture paints a thousand words.
I think it's an excellent way explaining a query.
ark