Topic: update stinking B

I been practicing the stinken B chord for a couple of weeks now and it dosnt sound half bad now most the songs i play it follows an A then gose to an E i will beat ir die trying

Let no talents go unused

Re: update stinking B

Dude.. On E, A, B songs, just barre that E shape and move it on up to A on the 5th and B on the 7th - easy peasey!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

you will do it it takes some time it did for me,it is well worth it as I can play alot more of my favorite songs now.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

What TD said!

or

you could bar the "D - G - B"  strings with your index finger at the 2nd fret and place your pinky on the high "E" string on the 4th fret for the "A" chord. Then you could slide everything up the neck 2 frets and you would have the "B" chord.

NELA

Or play a B7 on the V, which is not only cool, but a whole lot easier to fret.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Or ... you could try a two-finger B. I just barre at the second fret, then cover the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th strings at the 4th fret with the ring finger. It'll dampen the 1st string, but it's fast and easy to switch to and from in the middle of tune.