Topic: Long Way Down

This is a new song recorded on my new recorder and I've put it to some photos I've taken on holiday and of my family at Christmas. I hope you'll take a look and offer some comments. Follow the link...

http://youtu.be/3UgdFhUcuhQ

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Re: Long Way Down

I like it! feels a little like Rasta maan would like to have heard some more background vocals through out but the feel of the song is good smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

I really enjoyed that Phill. Great tune and heartwarming photos ! Very well done.

Give everything but up.

Hey Phill - I felt it had a more Steve Winwood sound to it. Good song and performance.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

jets60 wrote:

Hey Phill - I felt it had a more Steve Winwood sound to it. Good song and performance.

lol That is cause you were thinking Can't find my way home lol

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

thanks for the listen guys, the reason the backing vocals are low is because that's how i want them (they're not very good)

i dont have a lot of patience for editing, photo's or sound which is why the video is rather ropey, the pics fitted at first then they went doolalley so i left them like that!

i lost my voice last week so i'm still recovering.....

It was a great presentation Phill.  I liked it.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I enjoyed listening and viewing your family photos Phill.
You seemed to have mastered your new Tasam the mixing and editing was fine to me even through the headphones.

thanks pete.

was that a pun ark? mastering? in all honesty it's quite an easy machine to "master" apart from a few tweeks here and there it's very straight forward. as for editing, you can put all sorts of ins and outs etc fx the works. then stick it straight onto CD.

Hi Phill
No pun intended. Just a poor choice of words put it down to me being rubbish at written English.
Well done with the song..
ark

come on tony, i love a good pun, please pun away. just thought you might like to know, i've already made 6-7 recordings, and this one is the best of the bunch, the rest are crap, but it's all a learning curve and i'll get there in the end....i hope!