Topic: Tweenkie alert!

I just thought I would let you tweenkies are supposed to be at Wall Mart stores today 7/12, and other stores on July 15th.,I am ready for some.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: Tweenkie alert!

and you say we're odd this side of the pond

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

phill it's single persons desserts,the married guys get homeade goodies.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

If you are what you eat, then this morning I'm a tweenkie.

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

aah twinkies no nutrition lots of fat and cloistral yummy tasting the perfect food for lowering life expectancy garbage in cellophane lol

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Russell_Harding wrote:

aah twinkies no nutrition lots of fat and cloistral yummy tasting the perfect food for lowering life expectancy garbage in cellophane lol

Thats true russell but sometimes you got too eat something yummy.

Dino... you really NEED to visit.  I make some serious good desserts.  You'd never want hostess again.  LOL!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

I wish I could,venison and homemade desserts,I would think I was in heaven. Got too save for my Martin though. thanks for the thought Amy.

Twinkies are great in hot weather! Freeze 'em!
Then stick then in your pants and under your armpits!
Randy

Hank's prosepctive gutiar player said: "Mr Williams, I'm not sure I can play for you, the onliest chords I know are C D & G"
Hank repleis, after a short pause: "Well, what else is there?"

I got ice for that.

I just knew this was a dino thread just looking at the title.  I have never been a twinkie fan, so I'm good either way.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

bensonp wrote:

I just knew this was a dino thread just looking at the title.  I have never been a twinkie fan, so I'm good either way.

There great! and I hear now that the rest of thier snacks will be out soon so that means chocolate cupcakes,snowballs,ding dongs ,wonderbread,etc.

Bob Baumhauer has a restaurant the serves deep fried twinkles.
Not bad.

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

tubatooter1940 wrote:

Bob Baumhauer has a restaurant the serves deep fried twinkles.
Not bad.

I heard they do fry those,I will have too try one someday.