Re: My newest lady

hey russ, i just clicked you link and got asked if i had access permission? you gone off me or what? tongue

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

27 (edited by bensonp 2013-08-23 18:22:44)

He's in his man cave

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I didn't know it wasn't made public I will change that ok sorry smile the album is now public

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Makes me want to go out and buy something new.

Great looking axe, Russell ... congratulations! The Rondo website looks like a great place to get G.A.S., and their pricing defies belief.

Russell_Harding wrote:
beamer wrote:
Russell_Harding wrote:

the pickups are defiantly more active and responsive then my strat very big sound happy me smile

big_smile That would be due to the humbuckers \m/ big_smile  Is this the first non single coil guitar for you Russ?  I figured you had have them with all your backround.

Oh and where is the pictures? would like to see a real world picture or it didnt happen LOLOL

Beamer I used to have a Gibson Les Paul dose that count? and yes I will be taking some photos today and upload them to google so I can post them here on Chordie smile

LOLOLOLOL I thought as much, I just thought it funny how you described the soud you were gitting big_smile

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Tenement Funster wrote:

Great looking axe, Russell ... congratulations! The Rondo website looks like a great place to get G.A.S., and their pricing defies belief.

they have 10 pages of guitars the price go's up but still its miles ahead of other websites pricing and quality wise smile

Ok, pics are up so I offer an official happy NGD. I might have to get me one of those. What I like about it, besides the price, is that it looks just like a LP. Lots of other copies/knock offs have a diff shape to the horn. I don't like that. I want it to look just like real thing.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

I like this particular sunburst  Less because of my first guitar hero.  I still can not afford even an Epiphone signature of Ace Frehley's guitar,,, But with this and its great price,, I can make one!

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Russell_Harding wrote:
Tenement Funster wrote:

Great looking axe, Russell ... congratulations! The Rondo website looks like a great place to get G.A.S.,  their pricing defies belief.

they have 10 pages of guitars the price go's up but still its miles ahead of other websites pricing and quality wise smile

I have to add it feels and sounds like a LP tomorrow I am going to crank it up thru my ME-50 and experiment with the settings I actually can feel the vibrations in the floor when I crank it the guitar came stringed with a heavier set then I use so I am going to do a string change to my usual EB super Slinkys this should lower the action somewhat and let me play with more abandon (I love abandon) lol

beamer wrote:

I like this particular sunburst  Less because of my first guitar hero.  I still can not afford even an Epiphone signature of Ace Frehley's guitar,,, But with this and its great price,, I can make one!

beamer you will not be disappointed I can promise with this companies selections they have all models of sunburst just brows thru them smile

zguitar wrote:

Ok, pics are up so I offer an official happy NGD. I might have to get me one of those. What I like about it, besides the price, is that it looks just like a LP. Lots of other copies/knock offs have a diff shape to the horn. I don't like that. I want it to look just like real thing.

you will be very pleasantly surprised with there guitars which ever you decide on smile

thanks russ, seen the pix, looks cool. how about sticking up a short vid to get a feel of the sound? you can play with (gay?) abandon if that's what your hormones desire...:lol:

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Phill Williams wrote:

thanks russ, seen the pix, looks cool. how about sticking up a short vid to get a feel of the sound? you can play with (gay?) abandon if that's what your hormones desire...:lol:

I'm arranging a song I composed and I will feature the new guitar but first I have to lock in a few sounds smile

I am getting a bad case of gas Russell,she looks super ,I think I better save towards getting my  Martin though.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I spent about 2hrs today working with different settings and tone mixes I am locking in on my favorite growl and squeal overdrive thump the walls sound still needs to be dialed in and I need to change to a lighter set for my touch and speed I wont loose any of the fatness my ME-50 has some fantastic sounds some of which I'm newly discovering for those who wish to hear a taste all I can say is give me a day or two I need to change stings and work with the sound a bit more before I'm confident its the best smile