Topic: Hi!

Newbie here and would like to introduce myself. I love music and plays acoustic guitar. Hope to get along in this forum.

Re: Hi!

Welcome to Chordie!

Lots of good folks hanging around here who should be along to join me in welcoming you aboard.  Enjoy the forums and all the good music linked from here... visit often and make yourself at home.

Take Care;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Welcome from me too.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thank You very much.

Good luck with learning. Feel free to ask anything that has you stumped, and be sure to come share what you figure out, because I guarantee somebody has been stumped by it. Welcome to chordie.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Welcome happy picking and grinning!

Welcome to Chordie.  It's a great place to discuss music and find help on that WHICH BOGGLES YOUR MIND.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Welcome. Where from? Tell us a bit about yourself!

Also a welcome to Rockey97.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

welcome newguys too the site hope you enjoy it and we can help you when you need it.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

welcome to chordie this is a great forum lots of friendly helpful people on here ,good luck with the learning

Welome Rockinglicks hope you enjoy as much as I have.

the chordie geordie

Greetings.  I have 3 virtural homes I live in, all three ties for first! but for music THis is a great family to be in! Welcome.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Hi - welcome to Chordie! It's a fine place to be!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Welcome to your new family.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Thanks a lot everyone. I just started playing my acoustic guitar for about eight months and I am hailing from Washington Place, Pennsylvania. Thank you!

Welcome, Rocking and Rockey! Chordie is a great place...
Cheers!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Booya welcome!! smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

You are near the home of Martin guitars.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

A big Nova Scotia welcome to you!

A New Zealand welcome from me!

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"