Topic: Thanks

Just want to say this is a lovely site   Perfect for finding lyric, and of course chords.  There are some chords I don't know so, for example, on Hear, There and Everywhere I scrolled to the bottom to find out how to play Cm.   Awesome!

Julie

Re: Thanks

Hi julie123,and welcome to chordie the chords are included on most songs or we have a chord chart in resources area.We have a lot of members here from all over some beginners and some pro's. Most will try too help you if you get stuck so ask if you need help.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hello and welcome to chordie Julie.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Welcome to Chordie Julie!  There's a lot of guys on here, but I would be thrilled to welcome another lady into the mix!  Chordie is a GREAT bunch of people willing to help one another.  The site is great, but the forum is even better!  wink

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Welcome to Chordie Julie,

Please join in and make yourself ay home.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

mekidsmom wrote:

Welcome to Chordie Julie!  There's a lot of guys on here, but I would be thrilled to welcome another lady into the mix!  Chordie is a GREAT bunch of people willing to help one another.  The site is great, but the forum is even better!  wink

Hi amy nice too see you out here again and it would be nice too have another lady on the forum. I am still wondering what happend too M.B. and old doll.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman