Topic: problems loading chordie

I  have  been having  access  problems  tonight ,Keep  getting  a  message  saying  no data loaded .I  managed  to  access  the  forum   through  google  but  none  of  the  links    to  the  other   features  seem responsive .I  have  had  this  before  and it   seemed  to  right its  self  after  a  while .

Re: problems loading chordie

Sorry for your difficulty, it has been the same for me, and everyone else, I suspect. There has been a gremlin in the works tonight and Per has been working flat out to get it fixed. Hopefully it is OK for everyone now and will stay that way.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I have had word from Per that he has sorted the slowness and freezing of Chordie. I would be grateful if you can let me know if you experience any of these problems now. Thank you,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

It's been smooth as butter for the past couple of days, Roger.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

5 (edited by deadstring 2013-09-06 17:57:01)

No problem here.  Thanks.
While speaking of fixing things, after 2 surgeries and 8 Chemo treatments my wife is Cancer free. God is good.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

deadstring wrote:

While speaking of fixing things, after 2 surgeries and 8 Chemo treatments my wife is Cancer free. God is good.

God is good.  I am thrilled for you and your wife.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

deadstring wrote:

Deadstring that is great news,glad too hear it. Roger it seems too be running better. I bet it would be even better if we had a big blue I Like Thumb!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Glad to hear that deadstring!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

That is great news deadstring. Yes, God is good, my wife has been cancer free since Dec. 2011.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Oh yeah,  I was so happy hear deadstrings good news that I forgot to say,  Chordie seems to be loading faster and smoother.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Thanks folks. Didn't want to hi-jack the thread.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.