You are not logged in.

#1 2013-09-26 14:26:30

mekidsmom
The Chick Moderator
Website

Free e-Book on reading music

I don't know how many of you follow "Your Guitar Sage" on youtube or facebook.  He has a TON of tutorials on youtube on how to play songs.  I've learned a lot from him.  Well, the guy also of course tries to make money and sells a lot of stuff.  At the moment, he's got a book available on Amazon for FREE on how to read music and notation for beginners.  I haven't read it yet, so I'm not sure how good it is (I do know the basics), but apparently it won't be free for long so I thought I should share in case anyone was interested.  I have nothing to do with this guy - this isn't an advertisement for him - I'm a mod here and know the rules.  wink  It's just a suggestion for a freebie if anyone is interested in checking it out.  Here's the link:  http://www.amazon.com/How-Read-Music-Fu … 00F0W4J3W/

I'll glance thru this as soon as I've had my third cup of coffee and can compute - and if I see anything off I'll let ya'll know here.  smile  I think it's only available for free today and tomorrow (Sept 26, 27) but I'm not positive on that.  I HOPE it's useful to someone!!!

Amy

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Board footer