Topic: GAS for 2 satisfied today

Well,,,, Alsmost!

My son opened his new guitar from Xaviere (Guitar fetish).  I cannot convey how impressed I am with this 140 dollar guitar!  Fit and finish is superb! The picture does not do it justice.  The Action is awesome out of the box.  Like all guitars, it will need some new strings but that is expected.

I did a quick test of the electrics.  Bass, Mid and Treble respond as req. I just don’t hear much difference with the Presence slider.  Volume is very nice to control feedback.  I ran it into his normal rig, using the RP on a chorus verb and the flange delay,  It sounds great.  For fun I went to a dist setting and just a quick turn of the guitars volume and no feedback.
Unplugged, it has a nice rich full tone.  Pics to follow this weekend.

Now the only problem is I have GAS for the next model up with the Fishman electronics (the first one I pictured in the other thread)  The sale ends on the 30th! I dont think I can manage that right now sad

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: GAS for 2 satisfied today

happy ngd to beamers son.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Does it count if you posted a pic in another post? I'm not sure.

Happy NGD to the boy!!!!!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill get a pic of him with it.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

I would like to see it and congrats on finding a good guitar I know how that feels smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"