Topic: Keep Texas Beautiful

Hi, Can anyone tell me the chords for this Jerry Jeff Walker song Keep texas beautiful.Many thanks Tommy.

Re: Keep Texas Beautiful

Welcome here tommy,I could not find it but maybe someone else can help you here.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

This is what my instructor and came up with. I think JJW does it starting with an A chord, but capoing in the 2nd and using these chords are easier for my hands.

Lyrics posting deleted by Moderator.

Foghorn1969 wrote:

This is what my instructor and came up with. I think JJW does it starting with an A chord, but capoing in the 2nd and using these chords are easier for my hands.

Lyrics posting deleted by Moderator.

Hey Foghorn1969 - You're not allowed to post lyrics on chordie unless they are your own and that usually goes in the songwriting forum. I edited your original posting to remove the lyrics, but if you like you can post just the chord progression for the song. Next time you might want to read the sticky post "PLEASE READ THIS FIRST" which explains the rules of this forum.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C