Re: cant access songbooks, lack of bytes???

DON'T PANIC!  I'm sure admin is aware and working to solve this little glitch. Sometimes I get an error 12 message too, I just click on the tab a second time and I'm in, not a big problem really. Chordie is the best and it's free.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

A bit frustrating this one. I am unable to reproduce the error myself, and it is therefore hard to fix. Is there any pattern in when you are getting the errors?

It seems to have no pattern. It appears to come and go. I had the error message in the morning, but in the afternoon and evening chordie was working fine. Seems like the error message appears randomly. Most of the time the error message appears when I try to access my songbooks and a few times it has appeared when I tried to log in. I tried to reproduce the error too, thinking it was something I was doing that was confusing my computer but I could not reproduce it either.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

OK topdown,,,
What's a screen shot & OS?
My browser is called Explorer.
Problems persist!

Guitar Tabs, Guitar Chords and Song Lyrics 
guitar tabs, guitar chords and lyrics

Welcome Home Sweet
You are now logged in, and can access your songbook and post messages in the forum.

logout

Artists  Songs  Public books  My songbook  Resources  Forum 

Ads by Google:

Gibson Acoustic J-35 - Affordable Mid-Sized Guitar with High Performance! American-Made Gibson.com
Guitar Chords to Any Song - Just Load a Song and Get the Chords Proven Tool Used by 7000+ Musicians www.ChordPickout.com/Download_Now
Fingerpicking Made Simple - Learn sweet fingerpicking secrets That are so easy, its like cheating www.fingerpickingsecrets.com
Killer Blues Guitar Trick - Play a Blues Solo W/ Just 3 Licks. Grab Your Guitar & Get Started! GuitarZoom.com/BluesGuitar

Songbooks

[add book]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mySql reports: Out of memory (Needed 65656 bytes)

This query was executed:
select * from songbook where songbookname='ABB/Mule/Feat' and owner='Home Sweet'

Well after no Chordie last night I was hoping it meant the error problems were being fixed. Woke up this morning & was glad to see chordie & my books back. Switched books & back to the same error messages. This sucks! Can anyone recommend a similar site that ACTUALLY works?

Error 12 for me again kinda frustrating

wont let me access books, says "out of storage memory"?  are my books gone?