Topic: My Songbook Glitch

Sometimes when I go to "My Songbook" it works just fine.  Other times all that shows up is this....

mySql reports: Out of memory (Needed 65664 bytes)

This query was executed:
select * from songbook where songbookname='acoustic boogaloo' and owner='knox87'

I used to be able to just refresh the page a couple times and it would work again... but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore....

Re: My Songbook Glitch

I don't know if somebody did something, but it seems to be working at the moment..... thanks!

Same issue constantly. Big problem

I am getting alot of error problems on and off. I hope they will get this fixed soon.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

does anyone know a similar site that actually functions?

mySql reports: Out of memory (Needed 65656 bytes)

This query was executed:
select * from songbook where songbookname='ABB/Mule/Feat' and owner='Home Sweet'

Songbooks gone.
After years of enjoyment on this site & collecting 300+ songs in my songbooks, they've ALL dissapeared.
Anybody else have this problem? Solutions?

What do you mean by disappeared? Are you getting errors when accessing it?

Songbooks gone.
After years of enjoyment on this site & collecting 300+ songs in my songbooks, they've ALL dissapeared.
Anybody else have this problem? Solutions? (SNewman)

What do you mean by disappeared? Are you getting errors when accessing it? (Moderator)
No errors when I sign in. I go to 'my songbook' and it says that I have no songs in my songbook...

No errors when I sign in.  It says, 'welcome Steverfish' but when I go to 'my songbook', it says that I have no songs in my songbook...
Bummer