Topic: scroll not working

why does my scroll not work anymore   you cvan answer or not cause I will never find this post again anyway but does anyone else have this problem?/

Re: scroll not working

Works for me.  Might be a browser issue(?)  but It seems it worked for you before.  How about the standard PC advice, "Time to reboot?"
All I can really tell you is it ain't broke for everyone...
Good luck!
Jim

Mine is still working fine. Haveyou asked the admin for some help,he may be able too give you a hand.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

How do I ask admin for help???

Write to Per, the site owner, at admin@chordie.com Let him know your operating system and web browser and details of your problem.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Roger S wrote:

why does my scroll not work anymore   you cvan answer or not cause I will never find this post again anyway but does anyone else have this problem?/

You might want to see if you have the latest edition of windows internet explorer.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman