Topic: Cover of "Til Each Tear Becomes a Rose" by Jim Jenkins

http://youtu.be/e1fpUdEkgHU

Was just messing around in the basement today and recorded this song I always enjoyed by Keith Whitley.  Just me being me having a good time enjoying music!  Hope you enjoy!  Let me know what you think!  I know, bad lighting, not great audio and Me singing!

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio

Re: Cover of "Til Each Tear Becomes a Rose" by Jim Jenkins

good tune bass.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hey people, this is a fun site. All of you who post here are doing the rest of us a big favour. If you know of a different way of playing a tune post it with some class. Don't be critical of those who try their best it's very inmature of you. We all have one thing in common and that is to learn as much as we can from each other. So let's cut the sarcasim and show a little appreciation for effort.

Not sure I understand what you are ranting about!  Did I miss something or did I or someone else do something wrong here.  I don't see it!  Please advise Bernie60

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio

?????????,I do not see any negitives either bass!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Excellent Jim.  I don't know what he's talking about

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Good one, Jim.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".