1 (edited by Bass Viking 2014-01-09 21:15:19)

Topic: Cover of "Simple Man" song originally by Lynard Skynard

http://youtu.be/G8KMIowVu1c       Updated to include a YouTube video

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12372518

Started watching a TV show called Mountain Men and this is used as the theme song.  Liked it, looked it up, played it, recorded it and now sharing.  Just me being me, hope you like it.  I am having a problem with my desktop computer so it doesn't sound like it recorded right to me.  Plays back with an echo on my speakers.   How about to anybody else?  Let me know!  Have a great day!  Big Jim

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio

Re: Cover of "Simple Man" song originally by Lynard Skynard

No echo. Sounds good man. Stripped down. I like it.

hi Bass sounds good,where you been hiding have not seen you for awile.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

This   is  in  our  set  for  the  Matala  festival  this  week  end  great  song    well  done .

Great job buddy.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Thanks guys for the responses!  Sorry for not being around for awhile.  Got real involved with out local VFW helping out trying to straighten out some problems.  Wife says I have been working harder at this than I was before I retired six years ago.  Still manage to check in, just not been recording and posting things.  Keeping track of all of you, especially Pete and all his music which he does so fine and Amy and her Chordiestock planning.  We did hold an open mic at the VFW and I was a hit!  Probably because I play mostly songs people know and have loved over the years.  Keep up what you are all doing!  I am around and will keep checking in.

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.

Uploaded a YouTube video to go along with the original audio file recording.

Nicely done Big Jim!

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Nice job-great song to play and listen to!!!