Topic: How to Print Songbook

Can anyone clue me in as to how to print a songbook to either a printer or a pdf file? I can certainly "view" the songbook but can seem to find a way to print it.
Thanks for your help.

Re: How to Print Songbook

Hi Cynthia welcome too the forum if you go too the bottom of your songbook it will have an area where you can choose too print it.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks so much Dino48. I discovered the view/print option at the bottom of the songbook, but I didn't realize I also needed to hit Ctrl P to actually print the songbook. Thankfully, I have successfully printed off My Songbook to a pdf file that I can use as required. It also serves as a decent backup of the collection to date.
I really have to tip my hat to Chordie.com for making this full featured site available to all us budding musicians.
Thanks so much.
Cynthia

Glad I could help you,have fun here we have a good group of members too answer your posts.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

welcome too the site malik66,glad it helped you also

Hi, Chordie

I am very grateful for this site.  Lots of hours of fun playing and discovering old songs.  I want to create a book of songs that I can bring to song sessions.  I have nearly 800 songs collected in 8 books.  What I would love to do is get them all together in one alphabetically arranged book.  How can I do that?

Welcome to the forum,I do not know that you can,I do not think so but I may be wrong.You should put this post on your own post and not anothers so some of the other members will see it. Maybe they can help you. You can also e-mail the administrater and ask him. Also look at the bottom of your song book for some help there.