Topic: Rugby sevens!!

Anyone else out here watching the games from Las Vages last one I saw was Portugal getting run over by the Samoan team. I will be watching more later today. Last I heard the U.S. team lost too someone,I think it was France.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: Rugby sevens!!

Gidday Dino

Yeah  i think we got beaten in the final by South Africa.

The King Of Audio Torture

Wish I knew you came out. I was in section 9 on Saturday. Next time you're around LMK and maybe we can jam at The Lilly Pad.

They stopped showing them here yesterdayI will look around espn too ck the latest update.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Gidday Baldguitardude,

So u went to the sevens?
How is it received in Las Vegas,what sort of interest /crowds do u get?
The Wellington round of the international sevens is sold out in an hour.
About 35,000 people turn up for a massive weekend party.
The whole town goes nuts,48 hrs of party party  & a bit of rugby.

The King Of Audio Torture

It is my favorite event of the year. Lots of cultures come from all over the world and converge at the stadium. I LOVE it. Very diverse, very fun, tons of drink.

bgd that is cool you live right there,I love too watch it also its alot like our football.

Vegas living has high points for sure. smile