Topic: Shoulder

Shoulder was a mess what wasnt torn was growing horns started physical torture six week in the sling pain pills work but they make me sick good news is i can play SLOW no bar chords life is good

Let no talents go unused

Re: Shoulder

Good.  Do what the Personal Torturist tells you to do. 

I think my favorite thing after my surgery was learning that they took the bursus as long as they were in there.  I will never have bursitis in my right shoulder ever again, ever.  Left shoulder was screaming on Monday with some cold, wet, windy weather, but the right shoulder didn't care. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Ah the physio terrorist. Do as he or she says, or else.

the chordie geordie

Wish you well with the shoulder. After having mine done it took almost a year to get back to normal.

fire ant the phys therpy is most the time worst than the brake or ingury or operation. Hope you get well soon.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hope it heals up asap. Keep on playing!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Ouch!  Do as they say, not as Amy does.  LOL!  Good to hear you can at least play a little.  smile  Heal well!!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.