1 (edited by TIGLJK 2014-03-09 12:17:48)

Topic: Love on the Line

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

2 (edited by TIGLJK 2013-12-22 23:40:54)

Re: Love on the Line

I made changes to the lyrics, and subsequently changed the title to "MORE".   I couldn't figure out how to change in on the listing.,S0 it says "Love on the Line" but the song is called MORE.  Sorry.

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

looks good on paper,will you put out a video?

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I would if Phil would sing it       I am a really bad singer   sorry

TIGLJK wrote:

I would if Phil would sing it       I am a really bad singer   sorry

I like a love song looks like in my mind a bit of country song I'm probably wrong has been known. lol

If you ask Phill nicely he just might.  smile
ark

some lyric change and title change

The rhythm of the lyrics really supports the chord changes--it was very easy to sing. At first, I was wondering about the use of so many minor chords and how that moody sound wold fit a love song, but as I played it, I got the feeling that the guy in the song is a bit tortured by his desire--so I guess the minor chords fit. The mood of your song reminded me of Springsteen's "I'm on Fire," or Foreigner's "I want to know what love is."

it's another cracker TIGLJK, i used a strumming/country type rhythm, some of the words were a little cramped with my rhythm, but it's a winner.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.