Topic: Jam night every thursday at Spring terrace wmc Rossendale Lancs

Thursday  night  is  jam night  at  Spring terrace working mens club Rossendale ,great  atmosphere great  artists ,cheap  booze well  worth  a  visit .
I had  a  great  time here with  Mike Langhan on harp and  his  pals who  helped  out  in my  set  ,if  your  in the  area  on a Thursday night  you  wont  be  disappointed .the evening  encompasses all  different  styles and  the  organiser  Pete  Benbow  is  one  of  the  friendliest  guys  you  would  wish  to meet

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/p526x296/10014551_375011669307435_1537173287_n.jpg

Re: Jam night every thursday at Spring terrace wmc Rossendale Lancs

good pic grah,sounds like you keep real busy in Crete,how come so many U.K. citizens go too other countries,is it the weather?

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: Jam night every thursday at Spring terrace wmc Rossendale Lancs

This  is  in the   UK Dino were back  in here  at  the  moment  hence  the  plug for  the  club ,were  not  back  in Crete  for  a  few  weeks .
yet .
how ever  to  answer  your  question  yes its  mainly  he  weather (for  me  at  any  rate )