Topic: Songbook No Longer Saving Customized Instrument Type/Transposition

Hi,

Up until a few weeks ago, Chordie would save both the transposition and instrument (I only play Ukulele C-tuned at the moment) into the songbook as I saved them.

About three weeks ago or so I accessed the site via an iPad, and I don't know if it was coincidental but suddenly ALL of my songs in the songbook defaulted to guitar tuning and no transposition.

If I try to go into each saved song manually and alter it the changes won't save.

If I go into the Songbook and "select all" the songs via the option on the bottom and try to apply the instrument change to all the songs it doesn't work.

If I use the Songbook to select an individual or several songs and apply the instrument change via the bottom option it will not apply.

So every time I want to look at any of these songs I have to change the instrument and retranspose. Granted, I know most of the chords being asked, but never had this problem before.

Solutions? Glitch? Bug?

Re: Songbook No Longer Saving Customized Instrument Type/Transposition

Send a message to the administrator,see if he can help,welcome too the forum.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman