Topic: Hello everyone!

First time here on what I think is the best guitar site anywhere. I have been playing guitar on and off thirty plus years (mostly on the last few).There is alot of very talented people here I would love to learn from and share with.I'm fifty seven years young, have a few guitars and a modest studio set up. I do solo acoustic gigs now and then and have a blast! Pretty much just a hummer and strummer, hence my name. But working on some scales and always trying to improve. Looking forward to being part of the Chorde group!

2 (edited by Russell_Harding 2014-03-30 05:48:43)

Re: Hello everyone!

Welcome H&S to Chordie! we do have a few pickers here and lots of things to talk about not always music but everyone contributes what they can you can call me Russell glad ya decided to introduce yourself enjoy smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

3 (edited by badeye 2014-03-30 10:15:58)

Welcome to Chordie HnS,,   good bunch here...

badeye     cool

one caper after another

Glad to have you join us H&S.

A huge mix of talent here and no egos (Gotta luv it) Don't be shy, jump in to any conversation you choose.

Ken

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Welcome to chordie H&S!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Welcome H&S.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

welcome. h&m. Feel free to join right in. We, sometines, play off key and have been known to jump timing but we are always friendly.

Nela

Welcome. Come, relax and join in.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I too have benn known to play off key and jump time now and then NELA. LOL! It's all a part of learning, growing and having a good time. Thank you all for the warm welcome.
                                                                                                                                                                          Dave

Good too see you joined in.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

hiya dave (H&M)

it's always nice to have new blood, let us know if you have any music, your own or covered that you'd like to share, and as the guys pointed out above join in, but please do not spam and if you have a question or just want to chat, please do we are all very friendly.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Welcome to Chordie, Dave!   smile

Amy

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Welcome aboard Dave.  Hummin n strummin sounds a lot more civilized than the caterwaullin and wire mashin that I'm prone to do. wink

DE

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

Welcome, h&s!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Welcome to Chordie, H&S!

We hope to hear from you often. Chordie is a great resource as a browser, and even better as a member. There are a lot of very knowledgeable people on here from different musical backgrounds. Yet our common love of music and guitars makes this a great place to exchange ideas.

Welcome to Chordie.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude