Topic: pete benson m.i.a.

seems like I have not seen peter b here in awile anyone seen him he is usuelly here every day.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: pete benson m.i.a.

Pete, where are you? Hope you are safe and well.

Nela

I have sent him a quick e-mail. Let's hope he replies.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thanks roger.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I just got the message guys. I really appreciate the concern. I am fine. I just have too many irons in the fire I guess. I can't keep up with myself. I do try to check in here at least daily, but I guess I haven't done too well.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Slow down Pete, your supposed to be retired,,   but then that's life....lol

badeye   cool

one caper after another

Pete, relax, get up on Cedar Mountain, go to Kolb Reservior for a few days and let them irons cool off for a while.

Nela

Good to hear from ya Pete, we were starting to get worried. I'm waiting to hear some new recordings from you. I do listen even if I don't post comments,  I enjoy your music.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Glad too see you are ok pete,seemed odd that you had not been around for awile.