Topic: Woofstock 2

Last  night  GB Blues Band played at the Woofstock Vol 2 event in Sitia Crete .Woofstock a 2 day charity event in aid of the Sitia animal welfare organisation .
Three  bands  played last  night
Spiros Romeliatis   ,Sinchordia ,and  GB

The audience, although somewhat smaller than expected had a great time . Tonight three of the youth bands of Sitia will take the  stage .
The event was organised by Vasilis Krithakis, one of Sitias young musicians who is still at school and a shining example of Greek youth .Well done Vassilis from all who took  part .

Re: Woofstock 2

Really good of your band too do that for the animals,I really like that name Woofstock

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

We did  woofstock  1   last  year  and  raised  1700  euros  in one  night   but  that  was  in holiday  season .Still  every  little  helps .The  Kids  event  was  reasonably  well  supported  tonight and  they  played  well.

thats cool most people do not try too too raise money for animals,it also helps your band get recognition.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Vid  of  GB playing messin with  the  kid   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR9aQAkAneE

Hey Graham move over Rory great cover of a great blues number.
We'll done hope you've had time to catch some rays
Tony

Looks like everybody was having a good time nice work on this song smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Grah sounding great raising money for our four legged friends,hard too beat that,I sure like the name Woofstock!