Topic: 2 new songs

i've uploaded 2 new tracks 1 called " no money for a hotel" it's about identity fraud. and 1 about speeding, "slow down" cos i got caught...naughty me. please give them a listen, 1 is sorta blues-ish no 2 is rocky. i'll post the words if anyone wants to see the words and chords, they're both quite simple.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Re: 2 new songs

Phill

Both are frigidlly cool !! I really like the bluesy Motel song-- been there done that. (I've done the sped ticket too)  You are so talented - love listening to your music / 
JK

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

thanks jimmy, i didn't actually get a ticket, that would cost me 100 pounds and 3 points on my clean lisense, which i've held for 40 years, so i opted for a speed awareness course for which i pay 80 pounds and no points. if you get (i think) 13 points you get banned for a year or till the first points elapse then your insurance costs an arm and a leg! hence "slow down"

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Hi Phill
Couple of nice tracks there very professional. smile
My daughter's partner has just done the speed awareness course to. I hope it works for he does drive way to fast in my opinion.
Tony