Topic: account questions

1. how do I change my username?
2. how do I delete my account?

Re: account questions

Hi David,

You cannot change your user name, but I can. The drawback is that you could possible lose access to any songbooks that you have.

I do not know of anyway that you can delete your account, apart from not using it and allowing to be redundant, but again I can do so for you.

Please write to me privately if you would like me to do either of these for you.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I believe I paid for a year's subscription. Canyou me where I can find tis information.
Thanks, Charlotte

??????

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Hi Charlotte, welcome to Chordie,

There is no membership fee for Chordie and as you only registered yesterday I am surprised that you think actually paid something. Your forgettery must be even better than mine smile

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

6 (edited by dino48 2014-05-29 01:05:46)

Chuckly welcome here,I have never seen anyone who paid too get here it is a freesight, you must be  mixing us up with some other sight.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

How do I print the sheet music

8 (edited by dino48 2014-06-25 00:33:33)

Mozartrosie wrote:

How do I print the sheet music

There is a printer button on each song about halfway down its page,simple as that.Welcome too chordie.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

How do I post a song that I want to save to my songbook? can't see any directions anywhere to tell me how to do that...

I also think that I need to change the name of my songbook, because I used an apostrophe... already sent an email....