Topic: My original songs

I  sent my recently recorded CD to the Western Music Association's Magazine "The Western Way. They have a Radio personality do Reviews of all newly released CD's sent to them. Not sure how it would be accepted or if it would get a review I took my chances anyway. Even though I have written songs for three complete CD's I haven't been to confident lately of my music doing much. Well I got my copy of the magazine last week. My CD had made the reviews. Rick Huff the reviewer picked six out of my twelve songs as picks off the album. As a songwriter he said " I must be a songwriter of long practice or a natural". He also said Pick up the CD it's worth the gamble. I'm flying high with that review. So if you are not sure about your songwriting skills take it from me, Keep on writing . Someone out will notice what your doing. If they noticed my material it can happen to you. Persistence pays off. I still can't believe it.

Joe

Re: My original songs

great  to  hear  about  this  it  pays  to  keep advertising  your stuff  well  done  Joe

That is awesome Joe!!  Persistence does pay off!!  Just never give up.
                                                                                                           Dave

Glad too hear you are getting good reviews,thats cool.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks for the added support. Again, I encourage everyone to keep writing songs to inspire the rest of us. That's what music is all about.

Joe

Congratulations, Joe! I love to hear about people being recognized for their talent.