Topic: Autoscroll

Hi

I'm new here and might be making a mistake, I can't seem to get the autoscroll to work. Should just be a click ?

Great site, looking forward to getting to know it.

Re: Autoscroll

Hi alex and welcome to chordie.  That is the way I make it work try it on a couple of other songs and if it will not work report it too a moderator or the administrator.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks very much Dino, I'll give that a try this evening.

can't get autoscroll to work?..It used to

seagrl wrote:

can't get autoscroll to work?..It used to…

Hi I just looked too see if it is working,mine is,you might check and see if you have the speed set too oneor two ,it looks like the song is not even moving,there is a speed # right next too the auto scroll button.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hi tried changing to speed setting, sorry to say it's not made a difference. It's not a biggie just would be nice if it worked smile

Sounsd like a thing all of you tell the moderators or the administrator.

if you're having issues, please send an email out to admin@chordie.com  I do know that there have been a few bugs and he'll want to know if you're on a computer or tablet and browser using as well please.  Thanks!!!

Amy

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Cheers Amy

Hi Love your website. The lyrics are now in blue (no big deal) but the autoscroll is not working. thanks Jim.

Looks like auto scroll is working, thanks admin.

Is it possible to relocate the advertisements to an out of the way spot. They always show up in the top 10 selections and hide them . In particular I was trying to locate winchester cathedral which is the very 1st selection in that category. Very annoying.  Thnx

Hi Dick,

Please try pressing the control (ctrl) and minus (-) buttons together to reduce your screen resolution. Adverts only normal encroach on the page when the resolution is set too high.

Roger

P.S. As this is nothing to do with autoscroll you should have really started a new topic to ask this.

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

How I autoscroll?  Is it set for each song?

In the right of each song is the button to activate the autoscroll.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"