Topic: Andrea

does anyone out there know what the guitar chords to  the song "Andrea" by the sunrays are?

Re: Andrea

I did a quick google search but it didn't turn anything up.  Hopefully another member can help you out.  In the mean time, if you can find a recording of it, maybe on youtube, and post the link, another member may be able to figure it out for you with their genius skills.  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

I did not have any luck finding it,but But Buddy Holly  only used three or four chords,check out his songs .

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

thanks for the info.

Sorry Buddy,

I too went looking for The Sunrays'  rendition of Andrea.....  no luck.  The video on you tube was recorded on American Bandstand, where everything was sync not live, so nobody was performing actual chords.  Trying to get an idea of what was used is like trying to derive something from an "air-guitar" competition.

Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Same here. I could not able to find it, but I would like to say the songs "I Live For the Sun" and "Andrea" are really amazing works of Brian Wilson!! He is really a genius!