1 (edited by Russell_Harding 2014-08-21 01:00:40)

Topic: Booty In Your Snooty

Ok cover the little ones eyes, I wrote this because of emails from webcam ladies the lyrics and photos are suggestive but not x rated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhiQbEc … e=youtu.be

Booty In Your Snooty by Russell Harding 8/20/2014

Intro:

[Em] [C] [Em]

[Em]Webcam honey [C]makin alll her moves to[Em]night

[Em]Show a little booty [C]rub it in your snooty all [Em]right

[G]she makes her living charges [D]by the minute [Am]and

she'll tease you [C]all night long

[G]Her gray haired mama's snortin [D]coke in the corner

[Am]fishnet stockings and a [Em]velvet thong

verse 2

[Em]Webcam Honey [C]squeal and scream for [Em]me

[Em]got a gay lover with [C]tattoos on her rolled up [Em]sleeves

[G]Maxed out your [D]credit card [Am]just trying to [C]get it hard

[G]but you'll be back and [D]that's a garan[Em]tee

Bridge

[D]may as well be on the moon [C]Jupitor or [G]Mars

[D]your as close as you will get [C]than ain't very [G]far

[D]Self abuse is no excuse [Em]but it's who you are

verse3

[Em]Got a rubber dolly you [C]call her Polly[Em]white

[Em]There when you need her [C]anytime day or [Em]night

[G]close your eyes and [D]fantasize [Am]anyone that [C]you desire

[G]Never say no [D]wont let go [Em]find a way put out the fire

solo

repeat 1st verse,bridge and fade out on 1st verse

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: Booty In Your Snooty

I absoutely love it Russell. Love the title too. You have a hit buddy

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

bensonp wrote:

I absoutely love it Russell. Love the title too. You have a hit buddy

Thanks Pete smile smile I had fun with the lyrics I will upgrade the video later to add my singing and playing this was a 1st mix so there's always room for improvement

That was great Russell!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

That was great Russell!!

Thanks dino for taking a peek smile

I liked the booty as well as the flames and your song.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

I liked the booty as well as the flames and your song.

Another red blooded man lol

I think Russ likes the first girl best,,, as she come up the most,, blue jeans and a thong,, yep  i'd buy that for a dollar.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

beamer wrote:

I think Russ likes the first girl best,,, as she come up the most,, blue jeans and a thong,, yep  i'd buy that for a dollar.

did you listen to the music or were you distracted? lol

Nice work Russ I have only heard it so far on my tablet so the sound isn't great for me as I can't hear some of the lyrics but will give it another listen when I can get on the pc

Grah1 wrote:

Nice work Russ I have only heard it so far on my tablet so the sound isn't great for me as I can't hear some of the lyrics but will give it another listen when I can get on the pc

Thanks Graham I recorded 12 tracks on my Tascam DP24 it sounds better through my headset then my tv speakers  I havn't had time to do the chopro here on Chordie

I did listen LOLOL but like Grah1 said, some of your vox were not real clear. so it was a bit hard to get it all. Still I like the song.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

beamer wrote:

I did listen LOLOL but like Grah1 said, some of your vox were not real clear. so it was a bit hard to get it all. Still I like the song.

That is a common issue with most recordings I have a hard time too trying to pickup lyrics off CD's or videos since there are no profane lyrics I will post a chopro version with the chords and lyrics thanks glad ya liked it smile

Russell you can ad some more a Booty any time,it can only enhance the song.

dino48 wrote:

Russell you can ad some more a Booty any time,it can only enhance the song.

lol

It made me smile Russ..
Nice one ahh don't you just love the internet big_smile
ark

arkady wrote:

It made me smile Russ..
Nice one ahh don't just love the internet big_smile
ark

appreciated ark and yes the internet is a comfort to us older guys lol

Thanks for posting the lyric Russ great stuff .Takes me back a few years to when my wife ,who's a criminology lecturer was making a movie about sex chat lines and its affect on society.The girl who was featured looked nothing like the ones in your vid but had the guys on the phone convinced that she did.It was interesting and informative as to how some people make a living.

Grah1 wrote:

Thanks for posting the lyric Russ great stuff .Takes me back a few years to when my wife ,who's a criminology lecturer was making a movie about sex chat lines and its affect on society.The girl who was featured looked nothing like the ones in your vid but had the guys on the phone convinced that she did.It was interesting and informative as to how some people make a living.

If they can find a way to make a buck on lonely people anything go's I guess I dont understand how anyone can take phone sex serious and pay just to talk nor webcam girls its more fun and interesting to interact with live people thanks for your comments smile

What music?

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

[Comment deleted by Moderator]

bensonp wrote:

What music?

??

zengalileo wrote:

[Comment Deleted by moderator]

I dont think we need to be that graphic in your post.

Russell_Harding wrote:
zengalileo wrote:

thanks Russ that was too much for a family site,there are kids that come in here.

dino48 wrote:
Russell_Harding wrote:
zengalileo wrote:

thanks Russ that was too much for a family site,there are kids that come in here.

dino the forum mod deleted the text I just brought it to there attention we all work together sometimes when I log in I spend several minutes deleting, reporting moving topics that I don't participate as much as I would like to but there are periods of freedom to follow topics and post a few myself. smile