Topic: guitar jam tonite

Getting together with musical friends tonite for a big feed and big jam,  These parties are what the young people call 'the bomb',, we will play,sing and laugh all nite.  Wish you all could come by..   

have a good nite all,,,   Badeye   cool

one caper after another

Re: guitar jam tonite

We had our jam session last night. Really had some good fun and some good food. My wife and I did our version of "Can't stop my heart from lovin' you" by the O'Kanes and, apparently everybody got into the song. Lotta good comments. Next one is in 2 weeks.

Nela

These times are what we live for

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Have a good time badeye!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Nice! Makes me wish I had some friends in this country!!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

how  close  is your home  to    medway  in kent  norm  my  souther  geographys  a  bit  vague

Not too far as the crow flies, Grah, but a couple of hours on our wonderful roads! I'm down on the South coast, near Hastings.

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic