Topic: lost chord shapes on song page

I used to get the chords to the song I was viewing shown on top of the right side column. they are not there any more  Did I do something on this end.

Re: lost chord shapes on song page

This is usually a screen resolution problem. The page is so large that the right hand side (where the chords are) is off the screen. Hold down the control 'ctrl' and press the minus '-' key several times until they appear.

If this does not work please let me know.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

3 (edited by dino48 2014-10-19 01:00:20)

Roger several of us lost them a few weeks ago,I found if you go back to your pesonal area and press your insterment a couple of times the chords will come back on all your songs. ie; guitar  uke. etc. The place you choose your settings and insterment,I think it my be in resources.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

thanks Rodger that did it I clicked guitar and they came back . RIGHT ON

should THANK  DENO48 IT WORKED

Glad they worked for you.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

WELL IT WORKED ONCE,SEEM TO HAVE TO CLICK A DIFFERENT INSTRUMENT THEN GUITAR THEN IT WILL COME ON.???

Yes That did it ...Thanks

ronbo36 wrote:

WELL IT WORKED ONCE,SEEM TO HAVE TO CLICK A DIFFERENT INSTRUMENT THEN GUITAR THEN IT WILL COME ON.???

I do not know give it a try if not do the same thing you did with the guitar solution.