Topic: Did anyone notice

that we were spam free this morning? Feel's good to wake up, enjoy a good cup of coffee and catch up on whats going on in the world of CHORDiE without all the spam trash. don't it. Ya'll notice that BGD thinks TD called him a "NERD"? (Music Theory Thread). Sure hope BGD ain't sitting in a dark room by himself with his bottom lip quivering.  Come on out and play, BGD, it'll be alright.

NELA

Re: Did anyone notice

hate to correct you Nela, but i just came on line to find 10 or so reports, all of which had been dealt with.

i'd like to take this opportunity to thank on behalf of all the mods the members that take time out to report these selfish, lame-brained, inbred, money grubbing spammers.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Phill Williams wrote:

hate to correct you Nela, but i just came on line to find 10 or so reports, all of which had been dealt with.

i'd like to take this opportunity to thank on behalf of all the mods the members that take time out to report these selfish, lame-brained, inbred, money grubbing spammers.

phill

Yes I had a busy morning banning and deleting just another normal day smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

just another day at the office, eh russ? it must be hell sitting there looking at your PC screen waiting for the delivery driver to knock?

i usually find that while i'm waiting for a new toy to arrive, i begin having more fun with the one it's replacing, like guitar strings, once i decide to change them the tone suddenly revives. also toothaches that disappear as you walk into the dentists waiting room.

Phill Williams wrote:

just another day at the office, eh russ? it must be hell sitting there looking at your PC screen waiting for the delivery driver to knock?

i usually find that while i'm waiting for a new toy to arrive, i begin having more fun with the one it's replacing, like guitar strings, once i decide to change them the tone suddenly revives. also toothaches that disappear as you walk into the dentists waiting room.

lol lol lol lol lol

lol. jammed up in an 8 hour meeting...would love to come play when I have time.

Russell_Harding wrote:
Phill Williams wrote:

phill

Yes I had a busy morning banning and deleting just another normal day smile

It all comes down to what time of day you happen to have that cup, I suppose.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

I stopped in around 6:30 and there was quite a selection of "recent posts" and almost all of it was spam. I was running a bit late so I didn't have time to report it all.

but you did a great job, thanks

Well dodo. When I got on there was no spam and no reports to read and take care of so I did have an easy day. Keep up the good work guy's and guy'ses.

nela

I was on the other night until somewhere around 3AM my time, and Russell was just a couple hours behind me..... we got hammered in the between time, and he punished at least a half dozen between sips of his morning brew.  You never know how it's going to go, but I know I appreciate all the reports that members are putting up for us.  Thanks Folks!!  It really makes it easier to hunt 'em down when they're hiding in the brush with a flag tied to their tails!

Everyone's keeping up the pressure, but these Spam-Slime ain't too bright it seems... slow learners.  But I guess if they were, they'd have real jobs!

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

It's just after 8:00am, I'm up and logged in looking for spamers. Took 13 different pills and 2 different shots this morning and still feel like crap. Will take 4 more additional shots thru the day and another 8 different pills at bedtime. Some good days and some bad day's. Today is starting out not so good.

Nela

sorry to hear that Nela old friend. i'm lucky at 63 all i need to take are paracetamol (for the brain pains) and cod liver oil capsules for the aching bones. they say fish is good for the brain, memory and that, what was i saying? oh yeh, don't let sharks bite you? wasn't it?