Re: NGD

Enjoy. NGDs are the best! Thanks for sharing.
dj

27 (edited by Russell_Harding 2014-10-22 04:35:37)

Here's what she looks like Fed Ex is on it's way to my door I WILL sign for it smile
https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10670041_10205146921131396_2608415858116538818_n.jpg?oh=b23eec2f46a834c3ccc21078593bfb98&oe=54B39D92

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10437515_10205146930491630_9178588990010562569_n.jpg?oh=5ec8250f607bbf9d0eac4b43c57ce8ab&oe=54B4CE2B

https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10698626_10205146932291675_9191728331960895808_n.jpg?oh=246476a9583581b45ae4acaec795582f&oe=54E98260

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10374495_10205146928531581_898705768996015693_n.jpg?oh=ee25adcbf1ffd85e451dbba64c5efd2b&oe=54ECB024

"Growing old is not for sissies"

That is a beauty Russell,now I am getting gas again but I got too hold out for my Martin

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Russell, Way Cool.  I think I'm getting what Dino's getting, GAS.  Enjoy the heck out of this one. Congrats.

Joe

Not enough TUMS on the planet to cure the G.A.S. this is giving me. What a beauty, Russ! Once you've put 'er through the paces, we'd appreciate a product review. I'm especially curious about how well the auto-tune function works.

Congrats, buddy!

dino48 wrote:

That is a beauty Russell,now I am getting gas again but I got too hold out for my Martin

Thanks dino yep it's a looker couldn't wait no longer smile

Tyson7 wrote:

Russell, Way Cool.  I think I'm getting what Dino's getting, GAS.  Enjoy the heck out of this one. Congrats.

Joe

Joe this is one awesome lady I cant wait to ravage smile

Tenement Funster wrote:

Not enough TUMS on the planet to cure the G.A.S. this is giving me. What a beauty, Russ! Once you've put 'er through the paces, we'd appreciate a product review. I'm especially curious about how well the auto-tune function works.

Congrats, buddy!

I will shoot a video once I get used to the ride that auto tune function is an improvement over previous models as are the pickups smile

Russ,an awesome looking slice of guitar heaven!
Looking forward to seeing and hearing this played in your hands!
Hope you have many,many years of good times together.
                                                                                                                           Dave

hummin n strummin wrote:

Russ,an awesome looking slice of guitar heaven!
Looking forward to seeing and hearing this played in your hands!
Hope you have many,many years of good times together.
                                                                                                                           Dave

Thanks Dave I am still waiting it was estimated to be here at noon today but its after 3pm and no show yet, I did track it and its on the way I feel almost like an expectant father lol

Russell_Harding wrote:

I feel almost like an expectant father lol

Or a 6 year old on Christmas Eve. smile

It finely arrived at 6:30 pm better late then never they had it packed in two boxes I ordered an extra case for my Douglass which came in a separate box felt lined and hardshell very nice. Ok after unpacking and reading some of the enclosed instructions I strummed it once and pressed the tune button it was surprising to see all the machine heads moving and led lights but it did the job and tuned it in a few seconds. The next item was to plug into my effects and turn the amp on GODZILLA what a sound! the frets are fast and the strings are low it is a bit heavy around 9 1/2 lbs  but very well balanced so no problem I played it for over an hour then wiped it clean and hung it on the wall, tomorrow I have a student and he will help me shoot some video I am only using the loop machine to record one track and play along to it. Some nice features including push pull controls and mini toggle to get split tones and volume boost I would just like to add that it is worth every penny I owe lol

Awesome Russell!  I know you won't see this until Friday, as you'll be very busy loving your new guitar all day today, but... here's the official HAPPY NGD!  big_smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

mekidsmom wrote:

Awesome Russell!  I know you won't see this until Friday, as you'll be very busy loving your new guitar all day today, but... here's the official HAPPY NGD!  big_smile

Thanks Amy I will practice after my morning cup of coffee lots to do smile

That auto tune sounds great. Have fun

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Happy ngd Russell,I got to take some thing to help with all the gas I have right now. Maybe a six pack of beer? I hope we seeit on video soon.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

i'm so jealous i went out and bought some new guitar leads, cost about 10 pounds, the wife went A/S. too afraid to tell her i'd like a new gibson acoustic. in fact i've decided to chicken out all together, and buy another lead.....

congrats by the way, hope you'll be very happy together.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

43 (edited by bluejeep 2014-10-23 20:11:11)

Congratulations Russell and Happy NGD. I'm tremloing awaiting to hear a recording!  ugh-ohh the wife just came into the music room and took my wallet and credit cards, she saw the pics, she knows the power of GAS.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Phill Williams wrote:

i'm so jealous i went out and bought some new guitar leads, cost about 10 pounds, the wife went A/S. too afraid to tell her i'd like a new gibson acoustic. in fact i've decided to chicken out all together, and buy another lead.....

congrats by the way, hope you'll be very happy together.

phill

we are Phill I spent several hours today with it learning to use the Gforce tuner it has a cool function you can plug a adapter into it and charge the battery I have to try the alternate tuning function with my slide I promise everyone I will get a video uploaded just to busy today thanks to everyone for there well wishes and compliments smile

It's a beauty Russell.... but we are still waiting for that demo (and the scathing review online).  Been holding off on checking out the NGD posts in an effort to prevent GAS, but curiosity got the better of me.

Congrats!
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Doug_Smith wrote:

It's a beauty Russell.... but we are still waiting for that demo (and the scathing review online).  Been holding off on checking out the NGD posts in an effort to prevent GAS, but curiosity got the better of me.

Congrats!
Doug

Thanks Doug I will get a video up been working with the sound and mixing on my new ax to get the right one and it takes a few days to get comfy but it will be soon oh yeah and I met a woman smile

Russell_Harding wrote:
Doug_Smith wrote:

Congrats!
Doug

Thanks Doug I will get a video up been working with the sound and mixing on my new ax to get the right one and it takes a few days to get comfy but it will be soon oh yeah and I met a woman smile

Russell glad too hear you met a women. I hope good things will happen between the two of you!!

Russell_Harding wrote:
Doug_Smith wrote:

Congrats!
Doug

A new guitar and a new flame--wow, you are on a roll! Now if the Packers can shake off that loss to New Orleans, all will be right with the world.

dino48 wrote:
Russell_Harding wrote:
Doug_Smith wrote:

Congrats!
Doug

Russell glad too hear you met a women. I hope good things will happen between the two of you!!

Were taking it slow just getting to know each other at this time but it looks promising smile

Artie'splaying wrote:
Russell_Harding wrote:
Doug_Smith wrote:

Congrats!
Doug

A new guitar and a new flame--wow, you are on a roll! Now if the Packers can shake off that loss to New Orleans, all will be right with the world.

I have said all along the Defensive front four need to be bigger and faster the game is evolving good offenses will always find a way to get around good defenses same as chess. I have had a week or so to evaluate the guitar this was the agreement I can opt out and return it but that aint going to happen I really enjoy playing it and it has a wonderful range of tones the frets are really low and the action is fast and true the looks well judge for yourself smile