Topic: The Osmonds

Hi, can anyone help with the words & chords for 'let me in, let me in your arms' by the Osmonds. My wife has it stuck in her head at the moment, so I would like to cure her of that, by playing it on my concert Ukulelee.
Thanks for your patience, Newuke. :

Re: The Osmonds

I just have the lyrics, and I will post them. If you have this song on an album, and or you know the melody, the best way to try playing this song is try to play along with the song. I don't know how long you play, and nothing about your skills, but I promess to look farther, hoping to find the chords, lyrics:

Note:
Song lyrics edited out since it is copyrighted material and it's presence on the forum could lead to legal unpleasantness.  Sorry, but that's the reality . . . it is OK to post partial lyrics, or to send lyrics via private message, but posting full lyrics is a no-no.  James

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]