1 (edited by TIGLJK 2014-12-09 22:18:52)

Topic: Shooting Star (Myattempt at a little rockin' music instead of country)

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: Shooting Star (Myattempt at a little rockin' music instead of country)

i like it very much, i love the way you've worked "shooting star" into the end of each verse. cant wait to hear it, any chance?

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

I like the song also tig,hope we see a video too hear it.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Love  it  my  sort  of  song

Thank you Phill, Dino, and Graham.   I had that tune  in my head for about two years and this morning it just decided to come out -
I 've got no clue why !
I really wish I had a voice that was more than garbage, then I might make a recording.   

The Bm is always a struggle for me to play , but I'm glad I used it.

Graham, I just listened to your band on your website, you are very talented!!  How is it that you live in Crete ?

Thanks again to all,
Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Great lyrics

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

thanks for posting.

The King Of Audio Torture

Thanks  for  the  compliment  Jim glad  you  like  the  vids .Currently  we are now  only  doing  summer time  in Crete it  gets  a  bit  damp  here in the  winter months and  nothing  much  only  raki  brewing  goes  on ,I'm here  for  xmas  but  its  back  to  the  UK   for  new year and  then   maybe for  much  of  2015 if  certain things  happen ,its  too  early  to  say   yet but it looks  like  we  may  be  commuting  next  year .
Re  the  song get a  sound  cloud  account  and  play it  its  great I'm sure  your  voice  will  be  much  better  than you  say the  first  step  is  the  hardest  and  once  you take  it  you'll  be  singing like  a  bird

I liike it also.  even though you have a capo, I always hear Barr cords when I see that progression! LOLOL

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

10 (edited by TIGLJK 2014-12-07 15:00:21)

Beamer

you're right on brother - sounds much better - more rockin', without the Capo - thanks for the tip.  ( I'm not too great at Barr Chords though - working at 'em) I made a couple small lyric changes on the third line of each verse - it seems to make a smoother transition to the fourth line  - remember - it's my first rock song smile

Jim