Topic: loop station

can any one tell me how to set up a boss rc30 loop ststion with a marshall as50d amp. do i need two mics like ed sheeran has and what leads do i need. thanks,

44 from dublin into playing folk, trad and a bit of everything

Re: loop station

fergal001 wrote:

can any one tell me how to set up a boss rc30 loop ststion with a marshall as50d amp. do i need two mics like ed sheeran has and what leads do i need. thanks,

It depends on what your using the loop station for if its just guitar plug the chord from your guitar into the "in" on the loopstation and plug another chord from the "out" on the loop station to your amp and set the level control on the loop station in the middle.

If your mikeing a vocal there should be an input (1/4 " jack) and a mic volume control same for the input for guitar

If your using a combination of non electric acoustic guitar and vocal mic you may need a small mixer for separation or you could try plugging a mic into the guitar imput and another mic into the mic input and see if that works.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

thanks for the come back bro, very nice of you to take the time to help me out. thanks again man.

44 from dublin into playing folk, trad and a bit of everything

Your welcome hope it works ok for you smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Joyo classic overdrive same as a tso8 tube screamer at a fraction of the cost annd a bit of delay from what ever echo/reverb you have  I also add a trebble boost just to give a brighter tone helps cut through the bass and drums

imran

I have the joyo classic over drive its a fantastic pedal and  as willholt says a fraction of the cost of a tube screamer