Topic: Maybe you should know - Kenny Rogers

Hi,

Could someone please give me the chords for Kenny Rogers' "Maybe you should know"?

The video is at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEMhJA6HMKs

Lyrics at:
http://www.metrolyrics.com/maybe-you-sh … ogers.html

Thanks a million!

Supreeth

Re: Maybe you should know - Kenny Rogers

welcome to the site supereeth,you might try too find them at wwwchordpickout.com

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

3 (edited by webadage 2014-12-04 22:47:09)

Kenny sings the song in C#. I figured out the chord progression on the piano in the key of C which is easier to play and easier for me to sing. Here's what I came up with. Hope it helps.
Paul

Original Reply Post Deleted by Monitor

Here are the chords without the lyrics. Sorry about that.

chords transcribed by webadage

VERSE 1
C                          Cmaj7/G                 Am/E                                               
-------------------------------------------------------
       Am                  F                                                      C             
--------------------------------------------------------------------
             F                  C         F                            C                         
----------------------------------------------------------
            F                   Em                   Dm    G                                       
------------------------------------------------------
CHORUS
C                                        F                        G                             
------------------------------------------------------
Em                      Am                 F      G                                             
------------------------------------------------
C                                        F                 E                   Am               
--------------------------------------------------------------------
     F                       G            C                                                     
------------------------------------
VERSE 2
C                      Cmaj7                    Am/E                                                   
-------------------------------------------------
             Am                F                                                                 
------------------------------
                             C                                                                 
------------------------------
             F                 C                                                               
-----------------------------
              F               C                                                                 
----------------------------
             F                     Em                                                           
---------------------------------
            Dm  G                                                                               
---------------------------------

REPEAT CHORUS.... then....
Em                     Am/E
F                        G          C
--------------------------------------------------

Keep on pickin'
webadage

Sorry - posting published song lyrics on here is a no-no. Post the chords if you want but leave the lyrics off.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

This looks like a post from a long time ago.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Yes I noticed that after I sent it twice. LOL. I did a google search for the chords myself and it led me to this site and your post. After I worked the chords out for myself on the piano I thought I'd share them. Sorry to bother you.

Keep on pickin'
webadage

Much better webadge - Welcome to the forum and we'll be looking forward to more from you.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

webadage wrote:

Yes I noticed that after I sent it twice. LOL. I did a google search for the chords myself and it led me to this site and your post. After I worked the chords out for myself on the piano I thought I'd share them. Sorry to bother you.

welcome too the site,I have a son that lives in Hardeville s.Carolina are you located close too that town?