Topic: Been away for a few day's

getting my 3 month check-up at M D Anderson Hospital in Houston, Tx. Got some good reports BUT was told that I have fluid on my lungs and "non-infectious" phenumonia. This is some of the side affects of the cancer medicine I'm taking so now I have to stop taking it for 2 to 3 weeks and let everything clear. Now I know why I've been feeling so bad. I suspected this since I've had a cough for a couple of months that just won't go away. I had phenumonia last year so I kinda know the systems. I take a flu shot every year and I took a phenumonia shot in 2012 (good for 5 years) but it is for a bactarial phenumonia and not what I have.
I have to be real careful since I've had my spleen removed and have a reduced immune system. Anyway, gonna be sitting here in the house for a few days, taking it easy, drinking plenty of fluids and trying to stay out of my wife's way. If she thinks I'm getting better she'll find something for me to do.

Nela

Re: Been away for a few day's

Take it easy NELA, relax and enjoy the Holidays!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

ditto topdowns message!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Take care of yourself old timer.  I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

DE

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

Good luck getting better, but not looking like it.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Take good care of yourself Nela

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Well you take it easy through the Holidays, and remember to take those fluids!  Peppermint Schnapps should be on the list of "approved" liquids.....
works wonders for the respiratory system, and not a bad nudge in a cup of hot cocoa either.

Be good and get better;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

All the best, NELA!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic