Topic: New Photo Studio

I picked this up at Walmart online one of the things I like is that it is lightweight and portable which will allow me to shoot videos anywhere and add the backgrounds or videos I choose the lighting and frame is included smile
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Shutter-Starz … ethod=p13n

"Growing old is not for sissies"

2 (edited by beamer 2014-12-14 04:45:33)

Re: New Photo Studio

Russ thanks for that I finally found affordable tripods for my detailing!
I can put my spot light  cfl bulbs in there3 and it will rock!

hte portable green screen is verycool also!

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

3 (edited by Tenement Funster 2014-12-14 11:20:51)

Happy NPS day, Russell.

You're a man of many talents: guitarist, guitar builder, photographer, videographer, sound recording tech, etc. No way a person can get bored with all those abilities.

Atta boy!

Don't forget inventer/tinker, tournament chess player, and fine wood worker. Our friend Russell is surely an interesting individual.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

It arrived two days ago and I assembled it this evening, I did shoot a test video and processed it with two different software programs next I am adding a few more tracks to my Tascam and overlay the greenscreen video with the motion videos and just add the soundtrack and done this is the studio
The greenscreen is actually folded in half the frame telescopes out to 12 feet and rolls out on the bottom about 3 feet smile
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10154414_10205581597158025_1706515978908226745_n.jpg?oh=863fc0f19eaac4900e32265efb1a8260&oe=5547DBEA&__gda__=1430764949_04bb50df8d5873e7905b8ef9b8941780

I have a feeling you are going to make a super video with this Russell,hope we see it soon.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Russell, pretty darn cool !!

Joe

beamer wrote:

Russ thanks for that I finally found affordable tripods for my detailing!
I can put my spot light  cfl bulbs in there3 and it will rock!

hte portable green screen is verycool also!

Glad to be able to help all kinds of cool stuff just have to look and look and then if you lucky you might type in the right question lol

Tenement Funster wrote:

Happy NPS day, Russell.

You're a man of many talents: guitarist, guitar builder, photographer, videographer, sound recording tech, etc. No way a person can get bored with all those abilities.

Atta boy!

Thank you TF Most of the stuff I learned was only because no one was available to teach me sink or swim smile

Zurf wrote:

Don't forget inventer/tinker, tournament chess player, and fine wood worker. Our friend Russell is surely an interesting individual.

Many things and questions go through my head its a wonder I get anything done smile

dino48 wrote:

I have a feeling you are going to make a super video with this Russell,hope we see it soon.

And you shall dino I just finished editing the file is 330MB don't know if you tube can handle it if not I will have to edit it smile

Tyson7 wrote:

Russell, pretty darn cool !!

Joe

Thanks Joe took some time to assemble tho smile