Topic: NCD(new camera day)

I did a lot of research to find the best HD camcorder for filming videos that are not budget busters I found one, it has all the features I need and since I will be shooting with a recording mic plugged into my Tascam DP24 I don't have to worry about the sound. this cam has some really nice editing features that will save me a lot of time before I transfer it to my PC and open my film software program, I almost went with one that had two stereo mic's but it lacked the zoom feature and only gave a wide angle shot. so this is my Christmas present to me lol smile
http://i5.walmartimages.com/dfw/dce07b8c-2306/k2-_a4523870-9956-4af8-ad0f-9025198574bc.v1.jpg

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: NCD(new camera day)

Well, Happy Christmas to ya Russell.  I can say first hand that's a good'n!  #4 son got married a little over a year ago and I got to use one of these videoing the Ceremony.  (Not Devon... Grant, he's adopted and about a year younger than Devon)

Anyway you should put it to good use with the music you are producing and the vids to go with.  You must have been a very good fellow this last year for Santa to splurge like that!

Take Care & Stay warm over the Holidays!

Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Zounds!  That's a nice one.  You're taking good care of yourself toy-wise lately.  Good for you.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Doug_Smith wrote:

Well, Happy Christmas to ya Russell.  I can say first hand that's a good'n!  #4 son got married a little over a year ago and I got to use one of these videoing the Ceremony.  (Not Devon... Grant, he's adopted and about a year younger than Devon)

Anyway you should put it to good use with the music you are producing and the vids to go with.  You must have been a very good fellow this last year for Santa to splurge like that!

Take Care & Stay warm over the Holidays!

Doug

Happy holidays to you as well Doug I think it will serve me well, I do have a Nikon but it has such a wide field of focus I have to get really close and I have a HD web cam which gives me an idea that to use all three and combine them will be kinda cool smile

Zurf wrote:

Zounds!  That's a nice one.  You're taking good care of yourself toy-wise lately.  Good for you.

Thanks Zurf and Merry Christmas yes toy wise I did go into debt a tad but what the heck you only live once smile

Merry Christmas, Russell ... relieved to know you didn't get stuck in the chimney while delivering your present.

Happy new camera day Russell.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Tenement Funster wrote:

Merry Christmas, Russell ... relieved to know you didn't get stuck in the chimney while delivering your present.

ho ho ho don't have a chimney TF just good credit lol smile

dino48 wrote:

Happy new camera day Russell.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to  you and your family smile