Topic: epiphone les paul ultra iii

First has anyone played this guitar and if so what do you think?

Secondly please go to this youtube video.  can you figure out the chords/tab for the part where he begins to show the guitars ability to sound like an acoustic using the nano pickup.

That segment sounds so cool I want to learn it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=Bn54VB33U3Y

Re: epiphone les paul ultra iii

what's the minute marker for the section you are referring to?

3 (edited by beamer 2011-11-10 22:56:13)

I think he is refering to  1:24  it is a cool sounding riff.

or he may be talking about 3:01

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

my minute reader is saying 106-159

sat thats a sweet sound it is putting out,I have never played one.Do you know the U.S. dollar price? I do not know why you do not have your email below your members name,it is not a good idea to post it on the public forum as you may get spamed,ask the administrator if he can put it there.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I found the price here.  Four colors

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ENU3FCNH

That is a good deal of guitar and plus all the extras you get with it make it a great buy,I will check one out when they get too my local store.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Guitar chords are important. I am planning to purchase a new chord for my guitar. I think my previous chord is already old.

spam removed

I don't know if it was an Ultra III but I've played some properly set up Epi Les Paul's and they are very nice.

Now available in 5G !

10 (edited by swera 2018-11-06 07:18:48)

8s will break really easy.10s are the way to go for me.I worked my way up until I got to a gauge that wouldnt break.Actually I used 11s on my electrics for years until they started to cause pain.It should be the other way around