1 (edited by mickyjazz 2015-01-11 14:41:03)

Topic: Tanglewood TH 502 semi acoustic

Just bought a used Tanglewood TH502 pre owned which was pro set up and ASG pick ups fitted as he didnt like the ones that came with it, sounds good to me.looking at comments on chordie Tanglewood have a good reputation how about ASG pick ups

Re: Tanglewood TH 502 semi acoustic

I don't know anything about Tanglewood guitars and even less about ASG pickups, but I still wanted to say Happy NGD!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

I do not know anything about them either,but if you are happy with it that's what really counts it is nice too wee you havegotten on the forum and welcome here. Happy new Guitar day.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thank you gentlemen as you see i am new to the forum and new to jazz guitar, thanks for the welcome

Welcome to Chordie, Micky!

We don't see too many Tanglewoods in my neck of the woods, but what I saw online about them is very positive. I had also never heard of ASG (Artist Series Guitars) until I looked them up. Looks like you've got yourself a quality instrument, and like Dino said: if you like it ... that's really the final word.

Sounds like you got a nice guitar. I've heard good things about them

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

All that really matters is that you like it (Topdowns rule #1 applies here). Happy NGD!

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Tanglewood are in fact the UKs best selling acoustic/semi acoustic guitars. I don't know about the pick ups but would be interested in your comments as we have a Tanglewood agent just a few miles from here, and who knows. Maybe I'll be able to have a NGD someday
Welcome to Chordie.

Thick as two short planks